Sunday, August 31, 2008
The Quincy Herald Whig article by Kelly Wilson
Absolutely wonderful article - Kelly Wilson did an awesome job!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Sunday, August 3, 2008
- We don't use an ad agency
- We don't use a Public Relations Firm
- We don't use a Marketing Firm
- We don't pay Executive or Professional Salaries
- We do our mailings in-house
- We don't rent mailing lists
- We mail at maximum discounted bulk non-profit rates
- We do our graphics in-house
- We are Tax-Exempt in the Commonwealth of Virginia and purchase office supplies without paying sales tax
- To maximize our expenses, we purchase office supplies using coupons, sales and reward certificates and utilize Good Search to get a percent back at the end of the year.
- Prizes are sponsored
- We virtually have no overhead
- Our Accounting is done in-house
- Most work is done by talented volunteers
Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia AwarenessTM started with Breath of Hope's campaign to have each and every state in the US to Proclaim March 31 as Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness® Day. This year we had 31 States. Governors and local officials all over the United States became aware of CDH. Senator Clinton became aware of CDH. In nine months we accomplished something no other had done before. We will continue to work towards a Perpetual Day that will recognize March 31 as a day to pause, reflect and learn of this birth defect that every week 5 families hear about for the first time. We want to change that fact.
Breath of Hope, Incorporated© 2008