Doctors, Families Rally for Cure for Deadly Birth Defect

Parent's Perspective

KSDK.com News Report of Saint Louis Children's Hospital Press Conference

Monday, July 30, 2007

Real Integrity

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not. --Oprah Winfrey

I liked this. I had to share because I believe at Breath of Hope we give credit where it is due when a good idea is shared, no one takes credit for a job or producing something that benefits all members. Our Newsletter was a combined effort. Without those members submitting stories, without members donations and without the support, encouragement and inspiration of all - it couldn't happen.

As a group that will take credit for all efforts in our endeavors to bring awareness to Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia we will succeed. There is strength in numbers.

I also believe integrity is doing what you say and saying what you do. My supervisor placed in my review document for my daytime paying job. BoH is what I do to satisfy my heart.

No comments: