Doctors, Families Rally for Cure for Deadly Birth Defect

Parent's Perspective

KSDK.com News Report of Saint Louis Children's Hospital Press Conference

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blackcreek Mercantile & Trading Company Donating a Portion of Profits to Breath of Hope




The wonderful folks at Blackcreek Mercantile & Trading Company are donating a portion of their profits for their small products, such as the above pictured cutting board and oil to Breath of Hope through January 1, 2012. 

I ordered a cutting board and oil.  I adore the cutting board!  It is made lovingly with one solid piece of wood, smooth so when I cut my parsley (picture above) for my famous meatballs, it was a dream to cut them!  No edges on this board to contend with and it is a perfect size!  These are perfect unique gifts for anyone you know!  This board will be something you pass down in your family for generations!

Thank you Blackcreek Mercantile & Trading Company!

No comments: