Doctors, Families Rally for Cure for Deadly Birth Defect

Parent's Perspective

KSDK.com News Report of Saint Louis Children's Hospital Press Conference

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Seize this Life

Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is. --Mary Ann Radmacher

Seize this life - no matter what it gives you - you can take the bad and turn it around. Someone recently said I am such an advocate for the CDH babies born - I hope so - not just those that go to heaven like my daughter - but those that grow and thrive in this world too.

Working for Breath of Hope and the members is what I love to do, my children and family are also what I love but in many ways - BoH has become a family.

No comments: