BREATH OF HOPE – SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Breath of Hope, Inc. is offering five scholarships for a one time payment to institution of higher learning for tuition and books for scholarship winners. These scholarship awards were made possible though Breath of Hope’s Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness® Day Campaign and a grant from GMAC Financial.
1. Miracle Scholarship – for a survivor of the congenital diaphragmatic hernia birth defect.
2. Hope Scholarship – for any family member of a child who had a congenital diaphragmatic hernia birth defect.
3. Faith Scholarship – for anyone who is going into or furthering their education in Nursing
4. Beyond Measure Scholarship – for anyone who will be furthering their education to become a Medical Doctor.
5. Wisdom Scholarship – for those furthering their education in PhDs, or any graduate degree which would further the research, care and awareness of congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
Each scholarship is a one time payment of $1,000 and will be sent to the institution of higher learning the recipient will or is attending. As with any scholarships, we request all funds are for the tuition and/or books for the recipient’s education and if the recipient is unable to use the funds that they are returned to Breath of Hope so that the funds can be reinvested to continue to benefit future scholarships.
Scholarship Applications are being accepted now and will be reviewed in May 2010 to be awarded by August 31, 2010 for the 2010-2011 academic school year. Complete packets must be received by Breath of Hope by April 30, 2010 in order to be reviewed and awarded on this timeline.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the application and further instructions. To see the list of recipients for the 2009-2010 awards please click here.